Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lady Gaga(cover) on complaints that she’s copying Madonna

 'If you want me to be a manufactured act you can fuck off'

Elsewhere in the interview, Lady Gaga compared herself to John Lennon by saying that she struggles to ever be completely happy with her songs.
"I am perpetually unhappy with what I create," she said. 
"Even though I might tell you that 'Edge Of Glory' is a pop masterpiece, when it's all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I'll hear them.
"Gaga added: "In John Lennon's [1980] Playboy interview he talked about how he hated certain songs because of the way they were finished. And they might be my favourite songs, but Lennon couldn't listen to them."

Lady Gaga was doing an interview with NME, and she was asked about her blatant hijacking of Madonna’s songs, vibe and modus operandi. Gaga’s reply? 
“That’s retarded.” And then she just coke-ranted:

Long lauded for her civil rights work in the LGBT community, Lady Gaga just dropped the “R word.”When NME asked the 25-year-old star whether she thought “Born This Way” was a knock-off of Madonna’s “Express Yourself,” LAdy GaGa was outraged.
“I’m a songwriter. I’ve written loads of music. Why would I try to put out a song and think I’m getting one over on everybody? That’s retarded.”


Should Gaga apologize??
srce.nme.com, celebitchy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive